Club Junior Tournaments 2020
This year we are putting a big focus on our tournament play. So we are running a tournament suitable for all ages and abilities throughout the year.
What are the dates?
Friday Feb 21st 1:00 – 4:00pm
Sun March 22nd 1:00 – 4:00pm
Thurs April 16th 3:00 – 6:00pm
Friday May 29th 1:00 – 3:00pm
Sun June 28th 1:00 – 3:00pm
Sun Sept 27th 1:00 – 3:00pm
Friday Oct 30th 1:00 – 3:00pm
Who is eligible?
Anyone between ages 7-14 who has a good sense of point play
and scoring. Children will be split into groups of similar ages and abilities.
How to enter and costs?
- To register please email email@example.com
- Taking part costs Members £10/Non-members £11
- Payment can be made prior online (Account Name: Duncan Willitts Acc: 68638051 Sort Code: 60-22-25) or on the day
- Please sign up early as places are limited.
On the Day
- Arrive a few minutes early for registration.
- On-court warm up starts half an hour before match-play.
- Parents are welcome to assist with scoring and line calls during the match play.
- Please note photographs may be taken on the day. If you would not like your child to be included do let us know.
For additional information email Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring/Summer LTA Junior Tournaments
We are pleased to announce we have teamed up with Saraty Tennis, to offer some official LTA tournament matchplays that will contribute to ratings.
Tournaments will be open to club members and non members to make sure there are a wide range of players to compete against.
To take part you do need to have a rating. Getting a rating is easy and free so to apply, just use the following link for more information: https://www.lta.org.uk/competitions/player-ratings-rankings/british-tennis-ratings/
Competing is a great way to improve your tennis, find areas of the game you excel at and areas that need a little bit of work. We see it as a vital part of the children’s continuing growth, improvement and love of the game!
If you are keen to play use the links below to enter.
We hope to see loads of our children out competing soon!
Information to follow