Junior Tennis Camps
Whether you are an absolute beginner or budding superstar, the camps will give you the opportunity to improve your tennis. This is done through playing games aimed at improving footwork, co-ordination and team spirit in a fun, safe environment.
- Available for children aged 4 – 16 of all abilities from complete tennis beginners to budding tennisgoats
- All on-site coaches are DBS checked.
- Please note the camp will run outdoors so please dress appropriately and bring, a packed lunch and plenty of water.
- A high sun factor lotion is required for hot days.
- Spaces are limited so booking early is always recommended to avoid disappointment!
A TYPICAL DAY
|9:15-9:30am||Sign in and warm up|
|9:30-9:45||Hand eye co ordination & Ball skills|
|9:45-10:30||Technical session –different shot each day|
|10:45-11:30||Technical session progression|
|11:40-12:30pm||Games using shots learned that morning|
|12:30-1:15||Lunch/morning only children leave|
|1:15-2:10||Tactical session and review of technique|
|2:20-3:00||Matchplay and games|