At Ashford Tennis Club we have 9 all weather floodlit courts for year round play: 6 artificial clay and 3 hard courts. We offer social and competitive tennis for full members, beginner/improvers and juniors – this includes:
- Organised social mix-in tennis sessions at weekends & 4 weekday evenings.
- 4 Men’s teams & 3 Ladies’ teams playing competitive tennis in the Surrey, Woking & Aegon Leagues.
- Group and individual tennis coaching sessions from our team of coaches.
- A thriving Junior tennis section with a range of coaching courses for 4 to 16 year olds including Performance sessions.
- Club Open, Veterans and Handicap tournaments & other day events for all levels.
- Adult Beginner / Improver Coaching Courses and dedicated social sessions.
- Clubhouse with bar, Sky & BT Sport TV, darts and pool, lounge and other facilities – available to hire for functions at discounted rates for members.
- Social events throughout the year including, Quiz Nights, Games Evenings and a popular golf society.
Interested in joining?
What happens next? Once we have an idea of what level you play at, we will recommend either a coaching course or a suitable social mix-in session to join. You can to take part in three sessions free of charge before making a decision on becoming a member.
Latest Club News
Ashford Tennis Club on Social Media
Gourmet Location Catering
James has been our ‘chef of choice’ for numerous events at the tennis club. For his day job he runs the established Gourmet Location Catering company with his business partner Terry. They work in the TV and film industry providing a very high level of service at a competitive price for up to 500 people per day.