- Full members: – Players who can play to a reasonable standard and who wish to enjoy games with players of a similar ability.
- Adult Beginner / Improver members: – Beginners and Improvers over the age of 17 years. Members may join this category for a maximum of 2 seasons, after which they are expected to move up to full membership. You may join from the Coaching Courses or just turn up and join in.
- Student members: – Members over the age of 17 years and in full time education. The section in which they play will depend upon their playing standard.
- Midweek membership: – Members playing on Monday – Friday only, between 9am – 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Junior members: – Members under the age of 17 years. Exceptionally they may be invited to play with the full members. See the Juniors page for membership details and fees.
- Parents of Mini-Tennis members: – Entitled to play on hard courts with mini-tennis members only, up to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays, and after 6.30pm Saturday and Sunday. This is dependent on court availability, i.e club members, matches, tournaments etc. take priority. See the Juniors page for membership details and fees.
- Life members: – Life membership may be awarded at the discretion of the Management committee.
This can be printed out and sent to the Membership Secretary with your fee.
Adult Membership Rates 2020/21
Due to Coronavirus, a reduced membership runs from August 1st for this year
|Adult Beginner / Improver||£70|
|Student (ID card required)||£70|
Your membership subscription includes a payment to WR Sports Club which grants you sporting membership and voting rights of the club.
For new members joining part way through the year the membership rates are:-
|Joining in||Full Member*||Beginner / Improver*||Weekdays||Student*|
Notes:*Includes LTA affiliation Fee
Jan/Feb/March – Pay annual subscription for next season now and get January – March free